Www.placesurvey.com is a website for people to do the The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey via the internet.
Do you have kids? Where do you buy clothes for your kids? The Children’s Place is a major children’s apparel retailer in the US. It is owned by a publicly-traded company headquartered in the state of New Jersey, US. The company operates more than 900 The Children’s Place stores all over the country. Like many other kids’ fashion retailers, they also sell online at childrensplace.com. At the Children’s Place brick and mortar or online stores, consumers can buy clothes, shoes, and accessories for kids under 14 years old. Based on the children’s age, their products are divided into 5 major categories including: Girl, Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Girl and Newborn. And in each major category, there are several sub-categories such as Outfits, Sweaters, School Uniforms, Bottoms and the like. The large number of choices ensure that shoppers will find what their children need at their stores.
To get more satisfied customers, The Children’s Place uses the customer feedback management services provided by Empathica Inc. They present this online survey to their customers to collect their opinions and feedback on their shopping experiences. And similar to other online studies hosted by Empathica Inc., this survey is also offering free sweepstakes entries as the reward. Besides the chance to win $1000 cash for free, people who have completed all the questions can also play a small game to win an iPod Nano instantly.
How to participate in the The Children’s Place customer survey online?
1. As shown on your sales receipt, visit http://www.placesurvey.com. The best way to get there is to directly key in the url into your web browser or use the following provided link.
2. The customer study is accessible in multiple languages including English, French and Spanish. It is a convenient feature because not all the customers of The Children’s Place stores can read or write in English. So before starting the survey, select the language you like using the provided links.
3. After choosing your preferred language, you have to key in the date and time that you visited their store, your transaction number and the total amount of your purchase. All the information is on your receipt so you should have your sales receipt ready when visit the survey site. You may refer to the sample receipt shown on the site to see where to locate the required information. If you cannot access the feedback survey, please check the “system requirements” and “help” sections for solutions.
4. Answer the survey questions that are presented to you. They are very easy to answer. You should be finished in around 5 – 10 minutes.
5. At the end of the study, you will need to provide some contact information such as your name and email because they are required to enter the daily cash survey sweepstakes. To learn the detailed rules and regulations of the $1000 cash sweepstakes, please visit placesurvey.com where you can also check for previous winners of the same contest.
A similar customer satisfactions survey for Moms and Dads at www.pleasemum.com/retail-survey